Effective 20 June 2020 Toongabbie Bowls will return to, “almost”, normal programming of Social and In House Competition. Before participating in competitive games all bowlers must read the clubs Bowls Operations Plan (found here) and return a signed receipt to Club Reception to confirm the same.
The document will outline your responsibilities and practices required while the current Public Health Order remains in place. As the Health Order is updated the club will look to update its plans in a timely manner.
Toongabbie Sports Club Supports the use of COVIDSAFE
The clubs Bowls Operations Plan can be found HERE.
The following conditions are advised by Womens Bowls NSW and Bowls NSW with respect to game play at at 15 June 2020;
- No more than 20 persons are allowed per green (excluding any club staff or officials e.g. markers, umpires, coaches etc.)
- Social Distancing of 1.5m per person must be strictly adhered to
- Personal and Equipment hygiene protocols are in place
- A record of attendees at all sessions of activity must be kept for a period, of at least, 4 weeks and given to Health or Government officials, if required.
- Clubs must have a COVID-19 safety plan in place
Rollups will still require ALL PARTICIPANTS to register at Club Reception and leave contact details before using the clubs greens. Visitors pay $10, Club Bowlers remain FREE.
The club has updated it’s RollUp provisions as below from 20 June 2020. Until then no alcohol one the greens, limit of 2 people per rink and 1 hour duration remain in place.
- No Rollups permitted during social or competitive play.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST BOOK. All participants must ensure their name and phone number is recorded at club reception.
- You will be allocated a rink to play and be monitored to ensure adherence to the rules.
- Max 4 people per rink and a maximum of 4 rinks per green is permitted where 4 on a green play competitive pairs.
- Maximum 2 Hour duration.
- Players are to observe Social Distancing as outlined in the clubs Bowls Operations Plan.
- Failure to adhere to these directions or staff directions may see your membership suspended.
We are still taking new member to join our group and offer;
- Subsidised uniforms
- Good incentive policy
- Friendly atmosphere
- First class greens available six days a week
- Fantastic value for money
- Competitive membership fees
See our friendly reception staff for further information about membership. Please contact the club on 8602 3700 for more information.
At Toongabbie Sports and Bowling Club, you will meet new people and make new friends, so come and try the game everyone is talking about.
- Free coaching lessons – temporarily suspended
- Social program that caters for Men, Women and Mixed bowls.
- A number of competitive pennant teams
|Monday||Greens Closed||Greens Closed|
|Saturday||Mens Bowls AM||10AM|
|Saturday||Mens Bowls PM||1PM|
|Sunday||No Program||RollUps Allowed.|